Want to Write for MakCommerce?
We value your advantage recorded as a hard copy for us. At MakCommerce, we are continuously searching for a touched off soul who can assist our crowds with tracking down the best asset.
If you keep abreast with the latest industry flashes, eCommerce trends, SEO updates, digital marketing catch-ups, or possess some unique insights that can significantly move the common people. We’d like to hear from you!
What is makcommerce Blog All About?
The makcommerce Blog is your everyday capsule of all things eCommerce. We publish fresh, helpful, and inspirational content which paves the path for entrepreneurs, small and medium businesses, content marketers, and technology freaks. As we keep adding the new and innovative, the goal remains the same – helping the online community learn, build, and grow more.
Don’t want to contribute as a blog?
We also collaborate on a plethora of subjects with businesses working in the similar sphere and niche as ourselves. Reach out to us for link exchange or backlinking purposes.
Drop us a mail to collaborate: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we usually Focus On?
We tend to include a broad spectrum of topics focused on helping the audience; who are starting new ventures or improving their existing digital space.
- Any subject/topic that we have already written (Run a search on our blogging page with your title).
- Anything related to offline marketing like direct mail, displays, traditional mediums.
- Any form of syndicated content.
- Anything that is too promotional or is inaccurate.
- Any post that is too technical, editorial, or gives a mixed idea.
- Any form of paid promotions or link-building schemes.
What are Some Bare Essentials We Look For?
We value your efforts, and therefore, we urge you to take some time to go through what we expect from your write-up.
Keep it original
Avoid submitting anything that has appeared somewhere else. We take plagiarism very seriously.
Draft High-quality content
Do thorough research while preparing your blog post, any statistics, data representation enhances the post.
How-Tos posts have a good fortune
Put actionable tips and step-by-step instructions to help readers find the right solution in the long run.
Avoid jargon and be conversational
Address the reader in the first place and make lesser use of tech buzzwords or confusing remarks.
Ask for an extension
However, if you need to extend your submission deadline, make sure that you ask for that priority.
What does our Editorial Guideline include?
We abide by some editorial guidelines, so while you create your content, make sure it complies with the following rules.
- Your submission should be between 1300-2000 words.
- Drop at least five main keywords you have targeted in your article.
- Your article should be checked for grammatical and punctuation errors through Hemmingway or Grammarly.
- A brief author bio is appreciated. Quick Tip: Make it less than 100 words.
- You can attach only one do-follow link within the body part of your article.
- Your submission should have one feature or banner image (Size: 80 Kbs and Dimensions:732px X 244px).
- Use as many internal images as you want. The dimensions should be 1000px * 500px.
- If you are also using an infographic, the width should be 800px.
- Your final submission document should have the following duly attached: SEO or Meta Title, Meta Description, and a Slug (all as per standards), atleast 5 Tags, and a Blog Category for your article.
How to Format Your Posts?
We follow a handful of basic formatting that makes the content even clear and much easier to read and understand. Therefore, we request that you:
- Write your post on Google Docs or MS Word.
- Follow the H1 to H4 subheadings level. (A single post can have only one H1).
- Distribute keywords in H2s and H3s.
- Create a clear and persuasive introduction with an optimum word count of 100-150.
- Close the post with an open-ended question or opinion.